So I love brownies and anything that relates to a brownie so I thought i would share this recipe with you guys.
½ cup cocoa
1 ½ cups white sugar
1 cup flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 180° bake.
- Line an 18 x 28cm sponge roll tin with baking paper.
- Melt butter in a saucepan large enough to mix all ingredients in.
- Mix the cocoa in, remove the saucepan from the heat and add the white sugar in.
- Add eggs and mix well, then add vanilla essence. Sift in flour and baking powder and mix to combine. Pour into prepared tin.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until brownie springs back when touched lightly.
That’s it! A really simple and delicious recipe!