Do you ever feel really hungry after school or work but you just can’t figure out what to make? Well here I have the perfect snacks for you.
If you are really tired and don’t feel like making something that takes a long time, just make a smoothie!
Here are some ideas of a smoothie that you could make:
- Berry smoothie
- Vanilla smothie
- Summery smoothie
I made a post with some smoothie recipe a while ago so you should go check it out for the recipies!
This toast I make really often and I really like it. It’s pretty easy to make and it tastes really good.
- 1 slice of bread/toast
- 1 egg
- Butter or oil (I prefer the butter for better taste)
- Heat a pan to medium high heat and leave it there to warm up
- Take your bread slice and cut a circle in the middle, the circle should be around 3-4 cm long and wide
- Put some butter on your pan and melt it, then spread it all over your pan
- Now place the toast in the middle of the pan.
- Break your egg into the circle on your bread and pop the egg yolk.
- Let the egg cook on the bread and when its well cooked flip the bread.
- When the egg is totally cooked put your bread on a plate and enjoy!
I prefer having a little bit of ketchup with but it’s totally your choise.
This omelet is really tasty and quick. It takes around 5 min and the time is worth it!
- 1-3 eggs (depends on how hungry you are)
- 1 slice of Ham
- Put your egg/s into a bowl and mix really well.
- Add your ham into your eggs and blend.
- Heat your pan and put some oil on it
- Now pour the egg/s onto the pan until cooked, flip after 2 minutes if possible or just wait.
And thats it! 3 easy and good snacks, I hope you liked them!